Sega Rally Revo - Mini-F.A.Q. - New Video - New Screens
As JW just posted earlier today, keep an eye out for the Demo coming September, if you need some more reasons to check this game out, here you go.
• GeoDeformation™ – a unique feature which dynamically changes the course during each lap with revolutionary surface & environment deformation.
• Vehicles – over 30 in total across 4WD, 2WD, Classic and Bonus types, most with three variants each (Road, Rally & All Terrain).
• Environments – wide range of hyper-realistic next-generation deformable environments including Safari, Artic, Canyon and Lakeside.
• Tracks – a range of off-road and on-road tracks, with a variety of surface types and creative track designs.
• Multiplayer – speedy online and offline multiplayer modes for up to six people.
• Action-Oriented Arcade Heritage – in contrast to other simulation-themed rally racers, SEGA Rally Revo features action-oriented next-gen arcade racing unlike any other game.
Sent to us at The Rally was a brand new video, which I suggest popping in full screen (I have higher quality versions of this video in .wmv and .mov, including HD, but no place to host files that large, if you can provide space, I will gladly upload them), so for now I grabbed the one hosted by GameVideos because it is pretty good quality for flash. Also some high quality screen shots right below the video. This game is looking to be that perfect mix of arcade racing and sim, this is the first racing game on the 360 I might actually purchase.
September 10th, 2007 at 12:12 pm
[...] if you haven’t yet, read about the game play by clicking here, racing sim + arcade racing = [...]